Regular office visits help you maintain a healthy smile for life. To maintain good oral health, regular checkups with your dentist are vital.
During these visits, your teeth will be cleaned and polished to remove plaque, the sticky bacterial film that forms on your teeth which leads to dental decay and gum disease. As well as the removal of tartar (mineralized plaque) which may build up in areas of the mouth that are difficult to clean. Your teeth will be inspected for cavities and tooth decay and assessed for problems that may not be apparent to the untrained eye. Professional cleanings are recommended every six months, though more frequent visits may be necessary to address many different dental or oral disorders.
We love children and their first and subsequent visits to the dentist should be fun, enjoyable and positive. We are experienced in dealing with children. We are committed to establishing trust at the first visit and speaking in a language that children can understand. Establishing a positive relationship early with your child will help achieve and maintain a healthy, beautiful smile for life!
Our Dental Treatment goals with children:
- To teach children about the importance of good oral hygiene
- To teach them how to brush and floss
- Building and maintaining a positive attitude to dental visits
- Providing preventative treatment like dental sealants
and fluoride treatments
to keep your child’s teeth healthy
- Monitor your child’s oral development and
recommend orthodontic treatment if necessary
Misaligned teeth can contribute to gum disease, abnormal tooth wear, tooth decay and jaw joint pain. Although braces can enhance a smile at any age, early orthodontic evaluation at the age of 7 is recommended to ensure the best result in the least amount of time and expense.
Orthodontic braces can:
- Achieve a beautiful smile
- Improve overall dental health
- Improve speech
- Enhance the entire facial profile and appearance
- Increase self-esteem
Missing and broken down teeth can weaken your bite, making eating uncomfortable and sometimes painful. The loss of teeth can also lead to loss of support for the face making you look far older than your natural age and adding more non-age related wrinkles than mother nature intended for you.
Prosthetic Dental Treatments include:
- Implants supported bridges
- Implant supported overdentures
- Complete Dentures and Removeable Partial Dentures
- Full mouth rehabilitation or reconstruction
Prosthetic dental procedures can:
- Restore and enhance your smile and facial tissues
- Improve chewing and eating
- Improve your quality of life
- Improve speech
Teeth are still susceptible to decay and breakage even with increased oral health awareness and the use of topical fluoride treatments. Through improved techniques and modern technology, we can provide a full range of restorative treatment options to restore the affected teeth to normal appearance, function and health.
These procedures include:
- Fillings (white composite fillings, silver amalgam fillings)
- Crowns (full gold crowns, porcelain fused to metal crowns, all porcelain crowns)
- Dental implant crowns
- Post and core build-ups
- Inlays and onlays
Restorative dental procedures can:
- Prevent loss of teeth
- Improve or correct an improper bite
- Restore normal function and comfortable chewing
- Relieve pain
- Replace unattractive old fillings/crowns
- Change the alignment, shape and size of teeth
- Fill in unattractive ‘gaps’ between teeth
What is Botox cosmetic?
Botox cosmetic is a natural purified protein that relaxes muscles causing wrinkles, creating a smoother & improved apperence. Botox is highly effective for the treatment of expression lines such as "crow's feet" near the eyes and forehead furrows or frown lines. These lines are caused when overactive muscles reduce the collagen in the skin, which contributes to the skin's wrinkled appearance.
Why does skin age?Over time the skin's structure deteriorates as a result of exposure to wind, sun, cold, and pollution. In addition, fatigue, emotional changes and simply the passage of time results in a noticeable impact on the appearance of the skin. These internal and external forces combine to weaken your skin's structure and appearance. The skin loses elasticity and volume, which can result in prominent wrinkles and loss of volume.
How is Botox cosmetic administered?It is administered via a few tiny injections of purified protein into the muscle to block nerve impulses that trigger wrinkle causing contractions.
How long does it take?Botox cosmetic is quick, minimally invasive treatment that delivers dramatic results with NO downtime. Treatments can be short as 10-15min.
Dr. Wong and his team have created a warm friendly environment, where patient care and comfort comes first. Dr. Wong has such a gentle touch, he is finished before I know it. Gone, are the days of anxiety attacks before dentist appts. You know I love you guys.